Everyone faces a few challenges and issues during their time at university, but remember, you’re never alone. Take a moment to answer these 5 simple questions to help you identify what exactly it is that you’re struggling with, and who you could ask to help you resolve your issues. You may like to print this page out to help prompt you.
1. What is the issue you are having?
2. Where could you find more information to help you?
- On your university’s website
- Ask someone
3. Who in your university could help you with your issue?
- Another student
- A lecturer
- Head of your course
- Disability office
- Health center/ a doctor
- Placement officer
- Your tutor
- IT Services
- Counselling Service
- Student Union
- Careers Guidance
4. How will you contact this person?
- Arrange a meeting in person
- Go to their office during opening hours
5. Have you any ideas how this issue could be resolved?